How do I apply to become a Tenant at the Wholesale Market?
- All initial queries regarding tenancy of the site should be directed to the Markets Office at Blochairn.
- The contact telephone number is 0141 287 2500
- Email address is email@example.com
Terms and conditions of tenancy are available from the Markets Office.
What is the responsibility of City Markets Glasgow?
- City Markets Glasgow are responsible for the overall management of the market, for property maintenance, cleaning refuse removal and security.
- The security provision is augmented by a system of close circuit television cameras which covers the entire complex.
When and where are Glasgow's Farmers’ Markets?
- City Markets Glasgow operates two Farmers’ Markets.
- Queen's Park Farmers' Market, located at the Victoria Road entrance, Glasgow, operates on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Mansfield Park Farmers' Market, located at Dumbarton Road/Hyndland Street, Partick, operates on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
- The markets are open from 10am until 2pm.
How can I hire a Fruit Barrow for an event?
- City Markets Glasgow has currently 2 Fruit Barrows for hire. The Fruit Barrows are an ideal display for the promotion of Healthy Eating in Scotland and since their introduction they have been successfully utilised by a variety of organisations.
- Please contact City Markets Glasgow regarding hire availability and charges on 0141 287 2500.
What are the opening times of the Market?
- The Fruit, Vegetable and Flower market are open Monday to Friday from 3am until 10am. Individual Traders should be contacted regarding their Saturday opening times.
- The Fish Market is open from Tuesday to Saturday from 4:30am until 7:00am.
- The Car Boot Sale is open from 6am until 3pm.
- The Retail Open Markets operating hours - Partick: 11am to 4pm, Govan: 9am to 3pm.
- The Farmers’ Markets are open from 10am until 2pm.